HOWTO: Enable Call Control for Sennheiser headset
We have had trouble getting the Sennheiser OfficeRunner to do Call Control for 3CX from the headset.
Call Control for 3CX Setup
- 3CX version 12, 14, 15
- Yealink T46G with EHS36
- Sennheiser OfficeRunner (DW)
We tried the very complicated updates to the T46G and EHS36 without success.
The following procedure allows answering the phone with the headset button with EITHER the T46G/EHS36 OR 3CXPhone(using the OfficeRunner directly without a phone – the OfficeRunner is the microphone and speakers).
To make this work:
- Go to http://en-us.sennheiser.com/headset-software-pc
- Download the latest Headsetup – 6.0.1902+
- Download the latest 3CX plugin – 1.1.2206+
- In Headsetup, select the 3CX softphone.
For consulting assistance see our 3CX Consulting page.