In April 2020, the consumer and small business plans of Office 365 were renamed Microsoft 365, which emphasizes productivity features and services outside of the core Microsoft Office software suite.
• Stay up to date with the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the full suite of apps and services.
• Connect with customers and coworkers using Outlook, Exchange, and Teams.
• Manage your files from anywhere with cloud storage on OneDrive.
• Defend your business against advanced cyberthreats with sophisticated phishing and ransomware protection.
• Control access to sensitive information using encryption to help keep data from being accidentally shared.
• Secure devices that connect to your data and help keep iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac devices safe and up to date.